IMPORTANT INFOMRATION: PLEASE DO NOT AGREE TO SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST IN THE TRAINING PROGRAM UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED HERETO.
Your enrollment to the course or training materials is subject to you meeting the eligibility criteria listed for specific training program, qualifying the screening exam and partner organization customer interview (if applicable), payment of training / course fees, offered on https://otomeyt.ai/hire-train-deploy-governance/
In case the courses / training programs are offered to you in association with partner organisation customer with a valid business contract (Master Service Agreement/work order /purchase order, in which case you as an User of such partner organisation customer has right to enrol to the specific course or training program offered by Otomeyt World, subject to you providing us a provisional offer letter issued by our partner organization customer and receipt of training program fees by you.
From time to time, we may update / modify these Terms to reflect new terms of understanding for the Services. Such modifications of Terms will be effective from the day these are posted on the Site, unless stated otherwise. Your continued use of the site and the Services after changes become effective shall mean you acceptance of these changes. By accessing the Site and Services on this Site, you understand and agree that we may change the site at any time, including removing, deleting, or modifying any content thereon and you agree to abide by the most current version of the Terms and all the changes, as revised Terms will supersede all previous Terms. If you do not choose to accept the changes to the Terms, you may leave and should not use the Site and the courses / training programs as referred.
I am interested in applying for enrollment to the training programs offered by Otomeyt World , which offers assessment on my current skills and to bridge any skill gap, by honing further my domain specific skills. I am enrolling to the selected training program on my and not by any duress. I further understand and agree that my enrollment under a specific Training Program batch is subject to my selection or shortlist by any of the Organization Customer Partners of Otomeyt World. I am signing and submitting this application for undertaking the training program, subject to the terms and conditions herein contained.
I certify that all information provided on this Site or Training Program application form (including all oral and email communications and any supporting documents submitted as part of this enrollment is true, correct to be best of my knowledge. I understand that any false or misleading statements or information provided by me, or material omissions of information requested of me, in this application process or during the application process, may result in (a) the rejection of my application; or (b) if discovered after I am shortlisted by OTOMEYT WORLD Organization Customer Partner, or during the Training Program, disciplinary action up to and including the termination from the Training Program or forfeiture of the Training Program fee forfeiture (if any paid) or subject to conditions of employment with Organization Customer Partner (as applicable), without regard to the length of time which has elapsed before such discovery.
I hereby authorize OTOMEYT WORLD to share my curriculum vitae, personal information, or data with any of the organization customer partners for those customer partners pre-employment screening. If I fail to qualify any of the screening test, periodic assessments, or complete the training program enrolled or fail to score with minimum requisite score required for shortlisting or final assessment or undertaking provisional employment with Organization Customer Partner. We or our Organization Customer Partner or any of its contractors may carry the background verification checks and pre-employment conditions of the Organization Customer Partner, with whom my curriculum vitae is shared. I further authorize all persons, educational institutions, former employers, businesses and organizations persons contacted by me or on my behalf to disclose or release information that they have about me, to either OTOMEYT WORLD or Organization Customer Partner or their contractors who carry out background checks, any and all letters, reports, and information related to my education, work /employment records or background, where permissible under applicable local laws, without giving me prior notice of such disclosure. In addition, I hereby fully release OTOMEYT WORLD, its affiliates, Organization Customer partner and each of its contractors, my former employers and all other persons, companies, educational institutions, partnerships, and associations from any and all claims, demands or liabilities arising out of in any way related to such investigations or disclosures.
I hereby give my consent in respect of OTOMEYT WORLD and its subsidiaries and affiliates to store, process, disclose and/or use all information provided by myself, including information in verbal or written format, for the purposes of establishing and maintaining a student and training institution relationship. I further authorize OTOMEYT WORLD to release a copy of my application, background investigation (if carried out by OTOMEYT WORLD or its contractors), a criminal history, credit history and regulatory record information to the Organization customer partner to which I may be assigned. I authorize OTOMEYT WORLD and its contractors, the Organization customer partner to conduct a credit check and criminal background check on me. I acknowledge that checks will be used for employment purposes related to my potential employment with Organization Customer Partners, from whom I have received provisional offers of employment. I further agree to take whatever proactive steps are necessary for OTOMEYT WORLD or Organization Customer Partner to complete these checks for background purposes only, including but not limited to cooperating with law enforcement agencies to finalize the criminal background check. The OTOMEYT WORLD and/or Organizational Customer Partner may use a third-party background check contractor to conduct all background checks. This information collected, but is not limited to Criminal Background checks, education qualifications, employment history, credit history and regulatory history, This information will be obtained with full knowledge and acquiescence of the individual and in compliance with applicable local laws and in compliance with applicable state and central laws, statutes etc.,
In case of an adverse Background check report or criminal conviction that may impact your prospective employment with Organization Customer partner of OTOMEYT WORLD, you will be notified in writing with a copy of the CRA report and a time frame (no fewer than ten days) to (i) dispute the accuracy of the report or (ii) provide further information to enable the Organization Customer partner to make a determination of suitability for employment or continuation of training program to which I am enrolled. A final decision will not be made until the new information is considered or I fail to respond in the reasonable time frame as referred above.
USE AND DURATION OF ACCESS TO THE SERVICES
You agree that the access to the training program that you obtain after enrollment to a course or program (including the Users) and the access credentials (“access credentials”) needed to access or use of the Services, offered on a Web Instructor Led Training (ILT), Online asynchronous Virtual learning Classroom (VLC) Training programs (wherever applicable) will be provided or any other audio-visual mode. These access credentials are to be kept secret and confidential and provided only to you as specific User only to access the training program services using your user access credentials.
To use certain Services relating to the training program enrolled and use of the Site, you will need access credentials (username and password), you also agree that access credentials shall be kept confidential and any, and all activities that you subscribe. You agree to promptly notify us, of any unsolicited activity under your login account or any breach of security. We are not liable for any loss or damages that you may incur if someone else uses your access credentials, with or without your knowledge. You shall be responsible for any losses suffered by us and/or any third party, arising out of unauthorized access of your access credentials.
We continuously improve the Services on the Site and may change the Services at any time, and we would stop providing access to certain portion of or all our Services. We reserve all right to cancel or otherwise limit your or End User’s access to any or all Services, if we suspect fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity that occurs under your username, account or access credentials or non-compliance of the Terms. To use the Services offered by OTOMEYT WORLD you must fulfill certain technical requirements that are not part of the services offered by OTOMEYT WORLD (more specifically computer with internet access and software required to use of the Services i.e., compatible internet browser, Flash plugins, etc.).
You agree not to disclose, reproduce, sell, or distribute to any third party any information (written or oral), including course / training materials, obtained from the Site or third-party learning application in connection with Otomeyt World courses or training programs. Where you access the Course or Training Materials from a third party application or website (“third party Site”), you will be bound by terms of such third party site You may not also use, modify, adapt, download, upload, post, publish, display, perform, transfer or redistribute any materials in any form, format or media or by any means of technology, from any materials from the Site or the sites linked through third party Sites without the prior written consent of us or any of the licensor of the intellectual property rights in such materials. You may not also reproduce any images, illustrations, photographs, extensive text excerpts, chapters or e-books used in the materials for any use outside the or courses which is used on the Site.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms and the law, you may access and use the Services / courses / training programs.
By submitting the online course enrollment or registration form, you agree to enroll to the course and accept the Terms and your enrollment to the course and bound by any other applicable terms, policies and guidelines issued by us or third-party content and/or service provider from time to time and start date of the course (in case of orientation session start date as first session) as applicable.
We are not responsible for delays beyond our control: Where the provision of the courses (commencement of the first session of a course) is delayed beyond our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take reasonable steps to minimize the delays. Provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us by writing an email through an email at email@example.com, for details about the course that you have enrolled. You are required to capture the ‘name of the program’ in the email subject line. You shall cooperate and extend reasonable support with us to address your queries.
Rights to use of Site and Access Credentials
You and your Users (in case of Partner Organization Customers) shall not use the Services access to courses or training programs offered, certain reference documents, digital textbooks, articles, and other information on the Site are used with the permission of third parties, and use of that information is subject to certain rules and conditions, which will be posted along with the information. By using this Site, you agree to abide by all such Terms. You or Users (organization customer) may not use the Services to cause harm to others or the Services, for example you or User may not:
- transfer to a third party, either temporarily or permanently, any rights to access or use the Services.
- share access to, download, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, reproduce, sub-license, create derivative works from or sell any component of the Services or any content or e-learning materials.
- you will not post or provide inappropriate, abusive, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, incorrect, infringing, defamatory or libelous content or information.
- you will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Services.
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, including gain unauthorized access through another person’s Access Credentials.
- damage, disable, overburden or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site or interfere with proper working of the Site or any of infrastructure of the Site or the Services (or any network connected with such Services), violate the security of the Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, Site Materials, computer systems or networks connected to the Service of the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- interfere or disrupt the Site or servers or computer network connected to the Site, not follow any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of network connected to the Site.
- use of any automated process or service (such as a bot, a spider, periodic caching of information by us, or meta-searching), data-mining, malware, spyware, computer code or any other automatic device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Site or Services provided, any data or content accessed through the Site without the prior consent of us;
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or other policies of the Site.
- engage in any manner which otherwise diminishes the commercial value of the materials on the Site.
- Use the site, site materials or the Services other than for its intended purpose.
In consideration for being granted access to the Otomeyt World class location (the “Premises”) in case of in person classroom sessions (if applicable for the training programs enrolled) you hereby waive any and all claims against Otomeyt World or any of its affiliates (including the owner of the Premises and the respective infrastructure providers) and each of Otomeyt World’s and such respective owners shareholders, directors, officers, consultant, agents and service providers (the “Released Parties”), for loss, theft, destruction or damage to any property, including without limitation the business or personal property of you or your employees, agents, guests, invitees or representatives, in on or about the Premises, and for injuries to you or End Users, in case of Corporate customers, on or about the Premises. The Released Parties shall bear no responsibility for the safety of your or your employees, agents, guests, invitees or representatives, in or about the Premises. This para does not apply to any damages, losses directly caused by the Released Parties gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
Ownership and Restrictions:
Otomeyt World and its licensor retain all ownership and intellectual property rights to the training programs or courses under the services. Copyright of the Site and all materials included in it is owned by or licensed to Site and all rights are reserved. You must abide by all copyright notices and restrictions contained on the Site. You may not copy, distribute, enter into a database, display, perform, create derivative works of, transmit, or otherwise use any materials from the Site (including computer programs or other code) (“Site Materials),
- remove or modify any program markings or any notice of Otomeyt World or respective Licensor proprietary rights.
- make the products or material resulting from the Services available in any manner to any third party for use in the third party’s business operations.
- cause or permit reverse engineering, disassembly, or de-compilation of the programs / Services, reproduction or distribution or sharing to a third party of training online content is strictly prohibited.
You further agree that the contents on this Site are protected by copyrights and other laws applicable in India and elsewhere. The contents of the Site include both content owned or controlled by OTOMEYT WORLD and content licensed by third party (licensors) to OTOMEYT WORLD. This Site and content therein are solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site. Unless otherwise noted, the design features and content of the site, includes information and other materials, illustrations, layout and design, icons, navigation buttons, images, artworks, graphics, photography, images, text, data, audio sound, software, and infrastructure as well as the selection, assembly, arrangement thereof are owned by Otomeyt World and its partners/licensor.
Marks and Logos
Use of Otomeyt World, trademarks, and service marks. The “Otomeyt World name, logos are trademarks (“Marks”). The partner trademarks, logos, brands, service marks, trade-names of partner organization customers or its respective Affiliates. You may not use any of these trademarks, or any variations thereof, without the owner’s prior written consent. You may not use any of these trademarks, or any variations thereof, for promotional purposes, or in any way that deliberately or inadvertently claims, suggests or, in our institutions sole judgment, given the appearance or impression of a relationship with or endorsement for any purposes whatsoever.
All Marks not owned by Otomeyt World, if any, are the property of respective owners. Nothing contain in this Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the owner of the applicable trademark.
REGISTRATION AND PROGRAM PAYMENT
We and our content partners providing courses on the Site, may offer a certificate of participation or other acknowledgement to you, if you have successfully completed the training and have undertaken the entire course duration, with demonstration of greater understanding and mastery of course material of the program to which he/she is enrolled. Certificates will be issued by Otomeyt World and the participating content / training partner. The decision whether a participating certificate will be awarded to you will be solely within the discretion of Otomeyt World and the respective content / training partner. Otomeyt World and the training partner may choose not to offer a certificate for some courses. All accounts registered with a valid personal e-mail address that you access regularly so that moderation e-mails can be sent to you.
When you register for a course, you agree to pay the applicable course / training program fee and any associated taxes (goods and service tax or other similar taxes) imposed as per prevalent applicable law based on the Services that you have enrolled. You consent to the receipt of an invoice or a statement of course fee, which shall be sent to you in an electronic format, to the email address that you have provided at the time of registration on our Site. The price of courses will be reflected in Indian rupees, unless otherwise stated. Access to content, Web Instructor Led Training, Online asynchronous Virtual learning Classroom (VLC) Training programs (wherever applicable) will be provided, only after the entire course / program fee is received from you in full, in case of payment of course fees in installments (as specified under the applicable course or training program enrolled, any failure to pay installments on specified dates, we may suspend your participation in such course /training program. In such cases you will not be permitted to access the course /training program. You will not be issued a course / training program completion certificate until the entire course fees is paid in full and you have completed the required course assignment/work and exit assessment or final assessment is completed.
The course / training program fee are subject to change for the courses / training programs as applicable on the date of your enrollment to the training program / courses.
WITHDRAWALS AND REFUNDS:
We try our best to ensure that our users have a rewarding experience while they discover, assess, purchase and experience our courses. You accept that once your request to withdraw from the course / training program has been received, your access credentials and access to any of the online training materials and the course content held on the Site will be revoked and access to Web Instructor Led training will be cancelled.
CONTENT LICENSE AND PERMISSION
Where we provide content and materials in connection with the Services, including without limitation the tools, access to third party products and site, referred as “Otomeyt World Content” or “Licensor Content” (as applicable). Any content uploaded, or posted under the Services by you or End User is “Providers’ Content”. All the respective content remains the proprietary property of the person or licensor or entity supplying it (or their affiliates or third-party providers) and is protected, without limitation, pursuant to relevant copyright and intellectual property laws.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Provider’s Content and Services, for which you or the respective organization have paid for the End Users, all requisite fees, solely for your or respective End Users’ personal, non-commercial, educational purpose through the Services, in accordance with the Terms associated with respective courses or Services. All other uses are expressly prohibited, without our prior written consent.
WE RESPECT ALL COPYRIGHT, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, PRIVACY AND DEFAMATION AND OTHER LAWS RELATING TO CONTENT AND INFORMATION AND WILL NOT ENTERTAIN ANY VIOLATION OF SUCH LAWS. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT SCREEN THE PROVIDER’S CONTENT AND ALL USE OF THE SAME BY YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WE SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR SUCH USE. NO REVIEW OR POSTING OR APPEARANCE OF THE PROVIDER’S CONTENT ON THROUGH THE SERVICES ON THIS SITE IS INTENDED TO ACT AS AN ENDORSEMENT OR REPRESENTATION THAT ANY SUCH CONTENT IS FREE OF VIOLATION OF ANY COPYRIGHT, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, PRIVACY OR ANY OTHER LAWS OR WILL SUIT A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ACCURATE OR USEFUL. ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN UNDER THESE TERMS ARE RETAINED BY RESPECTIVE CONTENT LICENSORS AND THESE TERMS DOES NOT GRANT ANY ADDITIONAL LICENSES (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) FOR SUCH THIRD-PARTY CONTENT.
We and our third-party content material suppliers or licensors (as applicable), retain all right title and interest in and to the Site and the Services, including any copyright, patents, trade secrets, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. The Terms does not grant or imply any rights to Otomeyt World or its supplier trademarks, trade names or logos. We retain all rights not expressly granted under these Terms and no other rights are granted.
THE SERVICES, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PROVIDERS’ CONTENT, COURSES, PROGRAMMES, ANDY OTHER MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMSSIBLE, OTOMEYT WORLD AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND VENDORS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, GUARANTIES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSES OF DEALING COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, OTOMEYT WORLD GLOBAL EDUCATION AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND VENDORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES / COURSES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICES, THE SERVERS ON WHICH THE SERVICES ARE HOSTED OR ANY SERVICES AVAILABLE ON ANY THIRD PARTY PLATFORM, ARE FREE OF VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, NO OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT OF OTOMEYT WORLD OR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSOR, SUPPLIERS OR VENDORS, VISITORS WHETHER THROUGH USE OF SERVICES OR ON THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS, OR OTHERWISE, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SERVICES PROVIDED ON ANY THIRD-PARTY PLATFORM, ARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
You understand that when using the Site, you will be exposed to user posting from a variety of sources and neither Otomeyt World nor any of the other participants to the courses are responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, reliability, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such user postings. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to other user postings that are inaccurate, offensive, defamatory, indecent, or objectionable and you agree to waive and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Otomeyt World or any of the other participants with respect thereto. Neither Otomeyt World nor any of the participants endorse such user postings or any opinion, recommendation expressed therein. Neither Otomeyt World nor any of the participants have any obligation to monitor any of your user postings or any other user communication through the Site. However, Otomeyt World reserves its right to review user postings and to exercise its sole discretion to edit or remove, in whole or in part, any user posting at any time and for any reason, or to allow the participants to do so. Without limiting the foregoing, upon receiving notice from a user, or a content owner that a user posting allegedly does not conform to those Terms, Otomeyt World may remove those users posting which it reserves the right to do at any time and without notice. Your enrollment to the courses / training programs does not guarantee or assure any employment with either Otomeyt World or its Partner Organization customers, your rights shall be strictly as per the Terms contained herein and your agreement with your respective employer and terms therein. You agree not to bring any claims against Otomeyt World or its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, or affiliates and/or licensor or content partner.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree that the Site and the Services including course / training programs are intended to be within the jurisdiction of India only. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that neither we, nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliates, licensor, suppliers, vendors, nor our or each of their directors, officers, employees, consultants, or other representatives are responsible or liable to you or to any other person for any indirect, consequential, punitive or special damages, of any character (including without limitation, damages for loss of business, claims for defamation, errors, loss of profits, or loss of data or interruption or availability of data), whether in an action in contract, tort or otherwise, negligence, strict liability or other theory, arising out of or in connection with the Services and/or materials including materials available through third party submissions, any linked website or any code, product or service purchased, your un-authorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or confidential information, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with our Services, content and materials, including any programs, products and services available through third party deliverables, platforms, submissions or other linked websites is to stop using the Services, materials, submissions, products, or linked third party sites, as applicable. The sole and exclusive total aggregate liability to Otomeyt World for all damages, losses and cause of action, whether in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence) or otherwise, shall be the total program fees paid by you to Otomeyt World arising from or related to your program for the respective training program /courses, if any, to access or use the Services.
No communication of any kind between you and Otomeyt World or its representative constitute a waiver of any limitations of liability hereunder. We make no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to any programs or Services sold on or through the Site or partner sites. Multiple claims will not increase the monetary damages limit stated herein.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold OTOMEYT WORLD, its affiliates, shareholders, supplier, partner, licensor and their respective officers, directors, employee, consultants, representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising from (a) the User content you post or submit, (b) your use of the Services (c) your violation of these Terms, or (d) your violation of any rights of a third-party or (e) third party claims who rely on Your representations to them based on the information made available through our Services / training program. Your indemnification obligation will survive the termination of these Terms and your use of the Services. OTOMEYT WORLD reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with OTOMEYT WORLD’s defense of such claim. In such a case, Otomeyt World or one of the Otomeyt World participants will provide you a written notice of such claim, action or legal suit.
THIRD PARTY SITES
The Services or Site may contain links to third party sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site, or any other link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. These links are provided only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsements by us of the linked site. You are solely responsible for your interactions with the third parties. You use of third party sites or services may be subject to third party’s terms and conditions of use and privacy policies of their respective owners as contained therein.
By using the Services on our Site, you agree that we may communicate with you and your End Users electronically regarding security, privacy, policy, and administrative use issues relating to your use of the Services on these Terms. If we learn of a security systems breach, we may notify you electronically by posting a notice through the Services or sending an e-mail to your e-mail address and your End Users specified when you and your End Users signed up for the Services. Notice will be deemed to be delivered with twenty-four hours after an electronic mail has been sent on your registered valid e-mail address, unless you notify us in advance that the registered e-mail address is invalid.
This Terms and any claim or dispute arising out of, relating to or in connection with this enrolment agreement or the transactions contemplated hereby, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to its conflicts of law principles. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore, India and waive any jurisdictional venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. and you irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the above courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of these Terms. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you as user and OTOMEYT WORLD with respect to the Site and supersedes al prior communications, proposals, oral or written between the user and the OTOMEYT WORLD with respect to the Site.
These Terms and any policies applicable to your use of Services constitute the entire understanding between you and us with respect to subject matter hereof and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect of subject matter regarding use of the Site. If any of these Terms is found to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, then such specific provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforce ability of any remaining provisions of these Terms. A waiver of provision of these Terms may be only by a written instrument by the party entitled to such benefit of such provision. The failure of Otomeyt World or any of its third party service providers, or its licensors to act with respect to your breach or anyone else’s breach on any occasion, and shall not constitute a waiver of its right to act or provision of Terms, with respect to future or similar breaches. The failure of Otomeyt World to comply with these Terms because of an act of God, war, fire, riot, terrorism, earthquake, actions of state, central or local government authorities or for any reason beyond the reasonable contract of Otomeyt World, shall not be deemed a breach of these Terms. The headings use in these Terms are for your convenience and reference. These headings do not limit or affect these Terms. The Terms, together with those items made a part of these terms by reference, make up the entire agreement between us, relating to the site. Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as making either party the partner, joint venture, agent, legal representative, employer, or employee of the other. Neither we nor any other party to these Terms shall have or hold itself out to any third party as having any authority to make any statements, representations, or commitments of any kind, or to take any action that shall be binding on the other party except as provided for herein or authorized in writing by the party to be bound. You agree and acknowledge that Otomeyt World will be irreparably harmed by any breach of Terms by you or your End Users un-authorised use of the Site or content or Services provided herein, and further, that monetary damages may not be sufficient remedy for such harm. You agreed that we shall be entitled without waiving any other rights or remedies and without further demonstration of irreparable harm or the inadequacy of monetary damages, to obtain injunctive or other equitable relief in the event of breach of these Terms by you or your un-authorised use of the Site or Site content.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I HAVE READ ALL OF THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE COMPLETING THIS APPLICATION, I UNDERSTAND THEM, AND MY SUBMISSION OF THIS APPLICATION SIGNIFIES THAT I AM WILLING TO AGREE TO THEM. BY CHECKING THE BOX ON THE ELECTORNIC WIDGET/APPLICATION FORM, THIS WILL REPFESENT YOUR ELECTRONIC SIGNAURE WHICH YOU AGREE OTOMEYT WORLD CAN RELY UPON TO THE SAME EXTENT AS YOUR HANDWRITTEN SIGNATURE.
I understand that by checking the “I Agree to Terms and Conditions” or “I Agree” checkbox when prompted or continuing to use the Site, I acknowledge that I have read and that I agree to the Terms and conditions contained herein.
Note that you must be 18 years of age or older to accept these terms and conditions. If Users are less than 18 years of age, you must have a parent or legal guardian send a written consent form duly signed by a parent or legal guardian accept on your behalf and addressed to Otomeyt World at its registered address prior to their registration and any updates or changes as may be provided during the course as User of the Services herein. Checking the “I Agree” checkbox is a representation from you that you are at least 18 years of age. If you use this site from locations other than India, you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws.
I further confirm that my responses to quizzes, assessments, projects, and other assignments under the respective program. I will not make responses to quizzes, exams, assignments, projects, and other responses for assignments. This includes both responses written by me, as we as any solutions provided by the faculty or program staff or others. I further confirm that I will not engage in any other activities that will dishonestly improve my results or dishonestly improve or hurt the results of others.
Placement Assistance – Terms and Conditions
The capitalized terms unless set forth hereto, shall have meanings as set out against each capitalized term under T&C or under the Policies. OTOMEYT WORLD looks at providing You the services and facilitates placement opportunities with partner organizations as per Placement Assurance T&C of the Program. A legally binding agreement between You and OTOMEYT WORLD, shall come into existence when OTOMEYT WORLD confirms and accepts the offer to provide Services to You under the Programme and OTOMEYT WORLD receives payment of the relevant Training Program Fees for the Programme from you. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by OTOMEYT WORLD, full payment for participation the Programme and the Programme is required at the time of registration of the Programme. Any other expenses or additional charges or equipment costs etc. that are incurred by Candidate as applicable from time to time.
Definitions: The following capitalized terms shall have the meanings as set forth
“Completion Date” means the date on which the relevant Batch of Programs have been actually completed to which the Student is enrolled. This may be earlier to the date on which OTOMEYT WORLD issues the Programme completion certificate.
“Qualifying Period” means 12 months from the Programme completion date.
“Candidate” means a student who completes the relevant certification courses, as per terms and conditions mentioned under the Placement Assurance T&C.
Placement Assistance T&C is applicable for all the courses designed by Otomeyt WORLD
OTOMEYT WORLD assures that You as a Candidate, if you are registered User have enrolled for specific listed Programs on the website of OTOMEYT WORLD and has completed all formalities and procedures of registration. You must have paid the entire Program fees in total and have no outstanding balance yet unpaid and should have assented to the Terms and Conditions for registration for the Program and the Policies. Further You should have successfully completed and fulfilling the academic requirements from a recognized Accredited Institution, carrying a minimum of 60% score. You will be expected for inspection, valid marksheets and certificates to validate your degree or complete course of study.
If you are an experienced Candidate, you will be expected to provide prior experience letters / appointment letters and salary details from your previous employer and have worked in the same industry, same field without any gaps of education or work experience. Of the training Programs from Otomeyt World, and certification and strictly adhering to the Program’s disciplinary norms, will be assisted by OTOMEYT WORLD with placement opportunities for 12 months of successful completing the Program. Your profile will be shared with partner organization based on the eligibility criteria specified by partner organization. The placement assistance provided by Otomeyt World will be valid for 12 months from the date of successful completion of the Program or up to the receipt of the Offer Letter from a partner organization during the Placement Assurance duration, whichever is earlier. The placement assistance offered herein, shall not be construed to be a promise for or guarantee job placement.
If you are Indian citizen , you must have furnished on request a valid PAN Card and any one of the ID card (Election Commission Voter ID card Photo Identify card issued by Central Govt / PSU or State Govt / PSU only, passport, driving license); documents mandated by Government of India for proof of address (Driving License / Passport / masked Aadhar card- first eight digits/ Telephone bill not more than last 3 months/ Passbook of any Scheduled Bank containing your present and permanent address), by providing the above self-attested documents, You authorise us to validate the same and use these documents for the purpose of solely in providing Services to you for the programmes you have solicited interest and participating the Placement assistance.
1. Candidates who do not wish to avail this placement assistance should inform the Placement Co-ordinator in writing. Candidates by participating in the Placement Opportunity drive under respective Programmes shall be deemed to have accepted these Placement Assurance T&C. Placement Assurance program will stand cancelled if the Candidates opts for further higher education or opted for self-employment. The Candidate has joined the Program to only update his / her skills level.
2. Candidate’s attendance should be above 80% in all classrooms /online Virtual Learning sessions (VLC). The Candidate should keep the Program co-ordinator informed in advance in case he/she is likely to miss or intimate within 24 hrs in case any lectures is missed out due to reasons beyond the control of the Candidate. The Candidate will be provided an option to go through the relevant recorded session made available online on the Platform. Assignments, and self-learning should be completed 100% and before the deadlines. Assessments will be held from time to time for respective batches of the Program, the Candidates shall be required to score at least 75% aggregate. However, one more chance shall be given to take the final assessment, in order to better the overall aggregated score. Candidates to ensure project assignments if any, relevant for the Program, and assigned by the faculty should be live / deployed to production environment as demonstrated by the faculty. Any doubts relating to the projects should be raised to the faculty. Any failure to submit projects on time will delay the completion of the Program of relevant Candidate. Candidate must complete and submit all assignments, assessments, pre & post reads, quizzes, case studies as per the Program instructor/faculty. Not submitting or delay in submitting could lead to lose of aggregated score.
3. The completion of the Programme is marked when the Candidate has completed all the modules along with the submission of assignment, assessment and has submitted the final project (if applicable) relevant for that module/Programme in relation to the Batch which has commenced from Commencement Date. A certificate of completion will be issued upon completion at end of the Program, subject to the terms and con. To be eligible for the Placement Assurance as per Placement Assurance T&C set forth herein, the Candidate should have paid 100% of the Program fees. Otomeyt World or its officers, employees or agents will not be responsible for any type of commitments if the Program is being delayed from the Candidate’s end for any reason.
4. For the purpose of clarity, “Offer Letter” means any letter or terms & conditions in any form, which offers paid position for a minimum period of 3 months to the Candidate, not limited to conditional offer letter including internship offered to a Candidate by the partner organisation, who are eligible for the relevant job.
5. Otomeyt World will assist the Candidate with placement opportunities. The batch profile will be shared to the partner organisation based on the eligibility criteria specified by the partner organisation. You, being brand ambassador and representatives agree to behave with utmost professionalism during entire process of Placement Assurance and post jointing the employment with Partner organization. At all times you must provide accurate and correct information without withholding or concealing any material facts related to (but not limited to) contact information, career path and prior employment status.
6. In addition to the eligibility criteria defined by Otomeyt World, Candidate has to meet the requirements/eligibility criteria for placement set by each partner organization (age/education/any employment condition etc.,). The Candidate agrees to produce the proof of eligibility (marks/age/other details as required) at any point of time.
7. While Otomeyt World will provide Placement Assurance to all Candidates (subject to meeting the eligibility criteria & partner requirement), selection of the Candidate and final recruitment decision will be made by the partner organization at their sole discretion and will be binding between the Candidate and the partner organization.
8. By registering or agreeing to these Placement Assurance T&C, a Candidate willingly offers his/her/their candidature for placement with the partner organizations, facilitated by OTOMEYT WORLD. The candidate must attend each opportunity extended to him/her on the scheduled / re-scheduled dates. If the Candidate is found skipping any opportunity without any valid reason (only due to medical emergency or valid reason satisfaction to OTOMEYT WORLD), the Candidate will not be eligible for placement assistance and will not be considered for further placement opportunities under the Agreement.
8.2 If the Candidate fails to attend at least 1 placement opportunity facilitated by Otomeyt World, (except due to medical emergency substantiated with a general practitioner medical certificate or a valid reason satisfaction to OTOMEYT WORLD). This one-time waiver must be obtained by the relevant only by sending an email communication well in advance to the Placement Co-ordinator, explicitly mentioning the reason for waiver the placement opportunity with Partner Organization facilitated by Otomeyt as per Placement Assurance T&C.
8.3 A Candidate who is eligible as per Placement Assurance T&C hereof and attends the placement assistance interviews and gets short-listed is bound to go through the entire selection process, unless rejected midway by the partner organisation. Any deviation from the terms and conditions hereof, will result in the Candidate being ineligible for placement assistance and further placement assistance opportunities as referred hereto
8.4 Once a Candidate is selected by the partner organization, he/she/them will be earmarked for that partner organisation and no further placement assistance opportunity or interviews shall be arranged or will be extended. The Candidate hence will be ineligible for any refund of Fees or charges whatsoever.
8.5 In the event of a Candidate not accepting the offer/not joining the partner organization within 24 hours of receiving such offer after getting selected, he/she/them will be considered as placed and not eligible for any further placement assistance opportunity under the Programme.
8.6 If You, after having received an offer for salaried position (full-time or part-time), involving a fixed term contract of 6 months or a temporary or consultant or a permanent employment contract from a Partner organization (defined as an entity whether private or public legal entity, enterprise, private or public institution or local government etc.), in terms of the Programme.
8.7 If you refuse to relocate to the job location as a pre-condition to your offer of acceptance extended by You from the Partner Organisation under the Offer Letter.
8.8 If you do not acknowledge, respond, or pay heed to any communication in any form, including but not limited to calls, email, SMS messages, social media communication etc., send and/or issued by OTOMEYT WORLD or the partner organization in terms of the Programme.
8.9 If you are self-employed, during the course of the Program.
8.10 If you are an experienced candidate and fail to provide prior experience letters/ appointment letters / pay slips including salary details released by Your previous employer.
8.11 If You have not categorically indicated any period, based gaps that had in the past, in education and/or in the work experience.
8.12 If You do comply with the Placement Assurance T&C and other terms and conditions of the Website, faculty and career Services as per per terms contained therein.
8.13 If you defer or intermit your Program. Or does not participate 100% in the Career Assurance initiatives, such as boot campus, placement and program improvement, interaction with industry experts and alumni, workshops, interview preparations, coaching and mentoring sessions by faculty and career Services or such other incentives taken from time to time.
The Otomeyt World would not be responsible if the Candidate subsequently leaves the partner organization or the partner organization terminates from any position for misbehaviour or poor performance If for any reason, you fail to attend two (2) consecutive interviews scheduled under the Programme. for you in a timely manner You will be barred from availing any services under this Agreement. You agree to abide by diligently with OTOMEYT WORLD’s concurrent policies. Any infringement of these Policies may disbar You from availing the Placement assistance Opportunity, which is solely at discretion of OTOMEYT WORLD. Non-compliance of any of the aforesaid conditions shall be outside the purview of this Placement assistance facility
9. In case, a Candidate appears for an interview for two partner organisations simultaneously, he/she/them will have to accept the offer from the partner organisation which comes out with an offer letter first. The other partner organisation will then be informed that the Candidate is placed, and he/she/them should not be considered further for placement.
10. The placement opportunity offered under this Placement Assurance program can be anywhere in India that the partner organisation may indicate in the Offer Letter or actually require the Candidate to report to, and Candidates are expected to be geographically flexible.
11. The designation, compensation, role, place of work, and terms & conditions of the placement letter or employment letter are the prerogative of the placement partner and Otomeyt World is not responsible for the same.
12. The Candidate shall not communicate with the placement partner on an individual level, or in any individual capacity during the placement process, unless approved and authorized by Otomeyt World.
13. Candidates are encouraged to clarify their queries regarding salary break-up, job profile, place of work, bond details, medical fitness requirements, etc. with the partner organisation officials. Candidates shall not question the Policies of the OTOMEYT WORLD /partner organization. All interaction with the representatives of the partner organization should be through Otomeyt World and in a very dignified manner. The Candidates clearly agrees that the placement assistance by Otomeyt World does not include any representations or guarantees of any nature whatsoever, nor any specific amount of salary to the Candidate, since salary negotiations are between the Candidate and the partner organisation. Any discussions or correspondence (oral or written) from representatives are related to only type of Program training that is provided to the Candidate who have enrolled to the Program.
14. Otomeyt World has no role to play post-employment in the day-to-day work of the Candidate with the partner organisation.
15. The Candidate must be formally dressed to attend any Interview or placement partner presentation and has to follow the discipline. In case, the Candidate is found not properly dressed or not maintaining the disciplinary norms, Otomeyt World has the right to stop/decline participation.
16. The Candidate will be informed about the interview at least 2 days in prior, and the Candidate must take necessary actions to ensure he/she/they are in a formal setting with a neat background, and good internet connectivity to avoid disturbances. Any cancellation/rejection due to internet connectivity will be considered as a loss of interview.
17. Any deliberate act of non-cooperation, failure to maintain or any non-adherence to the placement assurance process will result in permanent withdrawal/removal from Otomeyt World’s sole discretion with no further liability on OTOMEYT WORLD. In such a case, the Candidate may only be issued with a Certificate of Completion subject to he/she successfully fulfilling the academic requirements for the relevant Training Program.
18. The Candidate will be monitored throughout the duration of the program. OTOMEYT WORLD refers the right to defer or withhold or terminate the Candidate’s placement assistance opportunity/ eligibility at any time due to inappropriate behaviour, non-cooperation with the trainers, non-performance in assignment/training, wilful misconduct, gross negligence etc.
19. Partner organization reserves the right to defer or withhold or terminate the Candidate placement offer indicated under the Offer Letter, at any time due to inappropriate behaviour, non-cooperation with specified guidelines, non-performance in assignment/training, wilful misconduct, acts of fraud, embezzlement etc.
20. On securing a job /placement through Otomeyt World, Candidates will hand over a photocopy of their appointment letter and submit the duly filled Candidate testimonial form. Otomeyt World to use such testimonials along with Candidate(s) photos at their discretion relating to the specific program.
21. The Candidate agrees and confirms that Partner organisation reserves a right to defer or withhold or terminate the Placement Offer at any time due to in-appropriate behavior, non-cooperation with specified guidelines, non-performance in assignment / training, wilful misconduct, acts of fraud, embezzlement, misfeasance, or acts or omissions or negligence which results in likely loss of reputation or to the partner organisation or to OTOMEYT WORLD its faculty or any of its staff.
22. Placement Assurance – Fee Refund Claims
Otomeyt World shall process a refund to an Eligible Student, who has accepted and remained compliant with all the Terms and Conditions of this Placement Assurance program including of having paid the entire Program Fees. All such refund claims should be applied within 12 months from Completion Date.
22.1 If Otomeyt World is unable to place a Candidate within 12 months of completion date of the Batch for respective Program, he/she/they will be eligible for claim of a refund of the Program Fees paid.
The Placement Assurance provided by Otomeyt World subject to the terms and conditions hereto will be valid for 12 months from the Completion Date of the Program for the respective Batch to which Candidate is enrolled or up to the issuance of the Offer Letter from the first partner organization to You, during the Placement Assistance duration, whichever is earlier.
23. The Candidate will need to score a minimum of 80% in the final assessment in the first attempt and pass of 75% at each of the other assessments, at the relevant Program to be eligible for Placement Assurance programme and interviews with Partner organisations. Candidates not able to maintain, will not be eligible, and the aforesaid refund eligibility will not be applicable to such Candidates.
24. In case of Refund, the Candidate will not be eligible for a Certification of Completion. In case the Candidate would require the certification, he/she/they will have to pay 50% of the Program Fee as Certification Fee to Otomeyt World in lieu of the training completion.
25. In the event of any delays in OTOMEYT WORLD carrying out its obligations to you under these Placement Assurance T&C, caused by circumstances beyond the control of Otomeyt World or due to happening of a force majeure event (including without limitation fire, flood, acts of terrorism, explosion, war, resurrection, revolt, riots, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, and acts and regulations of the Govt of India or any judgment, or binding order of a quasi-judicial authority, recession, then OTOMEYT WORLD shall not be liable to your (or any other person for consequence for that delay. Our maximum disability to you for any claim (whether contractual or non-contractual) is limited to 35% tuition fee waiver and maximum of 50% Programme Tuition waiver, assuming that you are fully eligible to make a claim.
By accepting the Term and Conditions of the Placement Assistance Program You voluntarily consent to the use of Your placement data (whether self-placed or placed through this Placement Assistant Program) pictures and videos for promotion and marketing purposes on any and all media (print / digital).
I have gone through Otomeyt World Information, procedures, received and understood code of conduct, regulations, and current enrolment guidelines to the Certification Programs offered by OTOMEYT WORLD. I have clearly understood the eligibility criteria/course regulations for the Program offered and agree to abide by OTOMEYT WORLD norms for the same. I declare that all information given, and statements made in this application and its accompanying attachments and enclosures are true to the best of my knowledge. I agree that if any information is found incorrect, my application and subsequent admission will automatically be cancelled. I am also aware that OTOMEYT WORLD may reject my application without assigning any reason.
I ________________________, S/o ………………….., interested to enrol in the Placement Assistance program process of OTOMEYT WORLD and declare that I shall abide by all the rules and regulations including Placement Assurance Program terms & conditions enforced by OTOMEYT WORLD at any time of these Certification Programs or later. Upon any breach of the same, OTOMEYT WORLD shall have the right in its absolute discretion to terminate my enrolment/admission without any refund. In case of any violation of Intellectual Property Rights of OTOMEYT WORLD, criminal intimidation, or any offence, OTOMEYT WORLD reserves the right to initiate any legal action against me, the costs of which solely shall be to my account.
I, hereby acknowledge that OTOMEYT WORLD has brought to my attention the details of all its terms and conditions, and I fully read, understand the same and expressly provide my agreement/consent.
Signature of the Student:
Name of the Student:
Annexure B: Student Testimonial
I , _______________ authorize and give permission to Otomeyt World and/or their photographer to take and use my photograph (still or electronic) and/or testimonial/written profile for use in OTOMEYT WORLD website and other promotional materials ( brochures, in all and any media including without limitation in social media, print/broadcast/digital media advertising, online presentations, etc.,) throughout the world in their original format or edited or altered in any way. I agree that my contact details including the photograph in their database, to contact me or transferring the photograph outside India for the purposes described above. I understand that I can withdraw my consent at any time by contacting OTOMEYT WORLD, in which case they will cease to use my photographs upon written intimation from me.
I agree that my name may appear as a caption in proximity to the Images / photographs, used in accordance with above terms, but I also agree that the photograph may be used without any reference to my name my photograph and testimonials / written profile will be held and used in publicity for a period upto 10 years.
Print Name: [Name of the Candidate]